Wednesday, November 19, 2008

{a boy & his twin sisters}

These are my next door neighbors. I just LOVE them! They really are the best neighbors a gal could wish for. I'm so sad to be moving away from them next week. But I won't be too far so the m'boys will still be able to get together with them to play. I don't know how their mommy does it day in & day out with a pre-schooler and twin 6 month olds. I have to admit it was a harder session with twins (my first session with twin babies). She is my HERO, and extremely good friend. I think of her as a sister,... truly. I'm so glad we got such great shots during this session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

kari said...

Oh my Gosh. Those are the cutest pictures Ever! I do not know them but what a handsome boy and just as darling twins. You did awesome!