Tuesday, July 14, 2009

{Munns Fam - Countryside Picnic Pursuits}

Well, since we have been blessed abundantly with what feels like record breaking rain this summer in our desert state, we do not have a beach suitable for the "Day at the Beach" mini sessions that are planned for the end of the month (the water was all the way up to the road at the beach I had planned for). But, do not despair! As my good friends from out of state show here, we got some fantastic shots close to where I was planning the mini-sessions. These are so beautiful and I'm almost willing to say better than what I was planning on the beach. So I'm changing the "Day at the Beach" mini-sessions to "Countryside Picnic Pursuits". Dates, times & prices for this will remain the same, details HERE. Enjoy, these & I look forward to seeing YOU at the mini-sessions in a couple of weeks. Be sure to call soon to reserve your spot.

This family has been my good friends for over 10 years now. Wow, how time flies. I can't believe how big their boys are getting, and let me tell you... that lil' one sure made me baby hungry, what a doll! I sure do miss them since they've moved away. KT has been such a strength to me at some very low points in my life, & I'm honored that she came all the way over here just so I can take her family picutes... LOL, well, I can pretend that is why she came all the way back to UT. Anyway, this was such a fun session & we were so lucky to have a rainbow. I thurouly enjoyed it. And lil C (ok, maybe I should say big C now that he is an older brother) even thanked me for taking his family pictures as we were saying g'bye. Melt my HEART!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

kdance10 said...

Lisa those are beautiful! I love, love the one of the dad and boys i love the boarder.

Anonymous said...

Okay, those are so great!!! I love them! The spot you picked is BEAUTIFUL!

~ Katie said...

Love it Lisa!!! I hate that I was grabbing my dress as we walked away from you. All of them are sssooooooo CUTE!!! Got to figure out what I'm getting...you're the best. Talk to you soon.

Mel at Adventures of Mel said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest! Wow, you have such a wonderful gift with your pictures! Truly beautiful....

Erin Bassett said...

What a beautiful family & your photos of them are phenomenal!

PS - I found you through SITS!


http://erinbassett.typepad.com

Britney said...

Lis -

I love these pics!! Awesome job ... they are great! :)