Wednesday, July 8, 2009

{Shantay's Bridals Part II}

Ok, because this gal is the luckiest gal on earth, (she's marrying my lil' bro) we decided to do a second session of bridals at several other fantastic locations. Forgive me for posting so many, I couldn't decide what not to include. The wedding is this weekend... CAN'T WAIT!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now, this one is... well, very different. It's a technique I learned this week and just wanted to show it off a little. The original is posted above, the third one down to be exact. Some of you may think it's really bizarre, but I love it!! ... so with out any further delay...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kaibee said...

AWW! These are wonderful pictures!!!