Friday, September 18, 2009

{In the Know ~ September 2009}

Don’t you just love how life switches gears when September rolls around? I do. My days become a bit more predictable, schedules for athletics and school events rule my plans, and I even begin to think about the holidays.


I have a new gift certificate program that rewards your generosity.  Isn’t it fun to give a gift to someone special? I think so, and when you buy a friend a $100 gift certificate, I’ll give you a $50 gift certificate for yourself.  The next time you need a gift for a special occasion like a baby shower, engagement gift, or just a you’re-special gift, consider purchasing a $100 Captured By Lisa Photography, LLC gift certificate, and I’ll give you a $50 gift certificate for yourself.  I appreciate your good will in purchasing a certificate for a friend to introduce them to my studio, and the $50 receive certificate is my way of saying thank you.


I know how eager you are to show your portraits to family and friends, and now I’m going to help you share your beautiful images electronically.  Shortly after your portrait session I’ll send you an email with those great images to forward to friends and family. As a way of introducing my studio to your friends and family, I am offering them a 50% discount on their portrait session.
And don’t forget, for each client you refer to the studio, you’ll get a free 8x10 portrait.  This discount is good for new clients only and has no cash value. Your free 8x10 is good for your next (new) session and is valid for one 8x10 or one smaller portrait.


I’ve recently affiliated with a national program called Safe T Kids. The Safe T Kids campaign is an ID program that provides peace of mind to parents. Safe T Kids records your children’s images and information to have on hand in the event it is ever needed. You’ll get an ID card, and the information is also stored online. If an Amber Alert should ever have to be called, law enforcement officials would be able to get immediate access to your child’s photo and information.  I  understand that no parent wants to dwell on this, but if the unthinkable happens, it’s best to be prepared. During your child’s birthday month I’ll give you a free birthday session and a Safe T Kids ID card. I’ll also set up a booth at community events for your convenience and to introduce the program to our friends and neighbors.


Remember, you have until October 15th to take advantage of my Holiday Card Special.  Time flies by so fast & this day will be here & gone before you know it.  Call me now to claim your spot on my schedule.


As I mentioned a few months ago, I have a few charity events coming up... my 1st Annual Halloween Charity Bash, my Santa Charity Event, & a new one for the New Year, 2010 National Family Charity Model Search!!! WHEEW!  I'm so excited!  I will be posting a separate detailed post for each of these very, very soon.  So keep checking back here.  Those of you on my contact list will get a notification by e-mail as soon as the info is posted.  If you would like to be put on my contact list please e-mail me at CapturedByL {at} gmail {dot} com.  Put "Keep Me In The Know" in the subject box.  Also remember I have a fantastic baby & children's program.  To enroll, email me with "Baby & Children's Program" in the subject line.  Include the names, ages, & birth dates of each child you would like to enroll.

No comments: