Monday, October 12, 2009

{Halloween Charity Bash}

Why won't the skeleton go to our Halloween Party? 
Because he has no body to go with, poor soul.
But you're invited!!


Photobucket


I'm getting excited about my upcoming Halloween Charity Bash, 


and I hope you’ll join me. Bring a canned/packaged food donation 


or $5, and get a free portrait of your trick or treaters at 


The (Haunted) Timbermine in Ogden.


1701 Park Blvd.






This event is designed for families looking for 


something better than the usual 


Halloween-fright-and-candy-fest. 


More importantly, the Halloween Charity Bash benefits charity.






My Halloween Charity Bash will take place on 


Saturday, October 31st 


from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.




Your children will learn the value of giving to those less fortunate. 


Our event benefits the 


Utah Food Bank 


&


a local children's hospital




Canned goods (or a $5 donation) are collected in exchange for 


a 4x5 portrait of your little “trick or treater.” 




Feel free to bring your own camera and snap away! 


You’ll have a frightfully good time.


*No donations in glass jars, please. Limit one free 4x5 per family.

1 comment:

kdance10 said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to come get a cute halloween picture of my kids.
That's neat that your doing that